This quick start guide will get you started using Morpheus to train, track, and test your recovery.
Aside from this guide, make sure to advantage of the Morpheus Facebook community, where you’ll find other like-minded coaches, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts striving to live healthy, balanced lives.
Visit the Morpheus User Facebook Group to request an invite to the group.
Now it’s time for the fun stuff—learning how to train hard and recover harder with Morpheus.
Below are the basic steps to get started with Morpheus.
- On your iOS or Android smartphone, download the free Morpheus Recovery app. Choose I have a band and then finish setting up your profile.
- Remove the clear plastic sticker from the sensor on the back of the M5 device. Fully charge your M5 using the included magnetic charging cable and a USB charging port.
- Sync your M5 with the Morpheus app to set the correct date and time on it.
- To take your first Recovery Test…Position the M5 mid-low forearm. Use the M5 touchscreen to find the Test screen. Press the side button to confirm. After the M5 shows your heart rate, press the Test icon in the middle of the Morpheus app screen. When the M5 connects to the app, press the Start icon and relax for the 2.5 minute test. When the test has finished, answer the short questionnaire and press Calculate My Recovery.
- You can choose to train with or without the Morpheus app running. To train with the app, go to the Train icon and select your Workout Type. Press Start. Connect your M5, M3, or other Bluetooth strap and you’re set. End your workout by pressing the blue Pause icon and then choose Finish. You will see your workout results. Press Done and your recovery score will recalculate based on the intensity and duration of your workout.
- To train with the M5, tap the touchscreen to go to the Train screen. Press the side button to confirm. Choose if you are only using the M5 or if you are connecting an ANT+ chest strap to the M5. Press the side button to confirm. Choose your Workout Type and press the side button to confirm and start your workout. Your heart rate will appear in the color of the zone you are in.
Please see other user articles for more specifics on the various features and functions of Morpheus. And if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out via support ticket (https://support.trainwithmorpheus.com/support/tickets/new) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.