IMPORTANT NOTE: If the time of day on your M5 is not correct prior to starting your workout, it will NOT save to the M5 to allow to to upload it by following the process outlined in this article. If you try to upload it in this case you will see "no unsaved workouts detected in memory."
The M5 has have 10+ hours of internal memory.
This means that you can train WITHOUT connecting to the Morpheus app on your phone and then upload your training data after your workout. You will be able to see your heart rate zones on your M5 as they will be shown in the color that represents each zone...
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are connecting the M3 chest strap to the M5 for your workout (details HERE) and NOT using the Morpheus app during your workout, you will want to sync your workout data from your M5 to the app, not from your M3.
NOTE: There is a video at this link that shows you the full process that is outlined in the text and pictures below.
M5 Armband Syncing Instructions
- After you have confirmed that you want to end your workout, use the touchscreen on the M5 to navigate to the Sync screen.
- Press the side button to start the process and open the Morpheus app.
- In the Morpheus app, tap the TRAIN icon.
- Then tap SYNC.
- If your M5 is not yet in SYNC mode as shown above, you will see a screen in the app that tells you to set the M5 to SYNC mode. Then press OK.
- The Morpheus app will connect to your M5 via Bluetooth. You may need to choose it in a list of devices if it asks which device you'd like to connect to.
- Now you will use the Morpheus app to transfer the saved workout from M5 to the app.
- You will see a list of any workouts that are currently stored on the M5.
- Touch the box to the left of the workout you want to upload and you will see the workout details appear on the screen.
- Touch the icon that best describes the type of training that was completed (Strength, Cardio, or Mixed)
- You will see a heart rate graph of your workout. Below that there is an Exact Time toggle bar that allows you to edit out the beginning and/or end of your workout.
- Answer the 2 questions by moving the slider scale anywhere from 0 to 10.
- When rating workout difficulty (RPE), 10 is the most difficult and 0 is the least.
- When rating your performance, 0 is your worst performance; 10 is your best performance.
- Touch Import.
- You can then either choose to press OK or View Results.
- If you press OK then you will see your recovery re-adjust based on the results from your workout.
- If you press View Results, then be sure to press Done in the upper left corner when you are finished reviewing your workout.
- After your post-workout recovery score has been recalculated, your updated heart rate zones will sync to your M5. This is great for anyone wanting to complete more than 1 workout per day - your zones will adjust after the first workout so you can use your new data for the second workout.
- Press OK.
- After the data has been transferred from the M5 to the Morpheus app, you can delete the workout from the M5 to make room for other workouts to save. To do this, use the touchscreen to toggle to the Training Summary screen. Press the side button. Then use the touchscreen to toggle to the Clear History screen. Confirm your selection by highlighting Yes and then pressing the side button.