Our newest app updates will make your Morpheus experience fully functional and more seamless.
Links to current app versions are below. If you click on the correct one from your phone you will arrive at the Morpheus Recovery page in the App Store or Google Play Store.
Your app is already updated if you see the word Open.
You need to update your app if you see the word Update.
We've been working hard to improve our testing process and reduce/eliminate any bugs and small issues as much as possible. We recognize it's not fun when things don't work and we expect each new update to keep improving Morpheus.
Be sure to set your app updates to "automatic" so that you always have the most recent version of the app.
For instructions on how to do this, go here:
- Android version 1.5.0 is now available in the Google Play Store.
- This version has a number of enhancements that have lead to improved stability.
- iOS version 1.4.0 is now available in the App Store.
- This version has a number of enhancements that have lead to improved stability. Team Morpheus is dedicated to squashing bugs and improving ease of use for the platform. The latest release will not disappoint as we have fixed issues with battery life, live training, timezone, crashes, and sync.
- Android version 1.4.0 has been loaded to the Google Play store.
- iOS version 1.3.2 is now available in the App Store.
- iOS version 1.3.2(4) is moving into external user beta testing. Pending complete testing, we hope to have a public release available soon.
- iOS version 1.3.1 has been loaded to the Apple App store.
- Android version 1.3.12 has been loaded to the Google Play store.
- Android version 1.3.11 has been loaded to the Google Play store.
- We are testing iOS version 1.3.1 and Android version 1.3.11.
- Android version 1.3.8 has been loaded to the Google Play store.
- Android version 1.3.7 has been loaded to the Google Play store.
- iOS version 1.3.0 has been loaded to the Apple App Store.