Only one recovery test is allowed per day.
Below are the 3 basic rules to follow to ensure you get accurate recovery test results every time you test.
Note: if you have your Morpheus app paired to a steps and/or sleep tracker, it's best to sync your tracker to its database prior to opening the Morpheus app to take your recovery score. When you open the Morpheus app there is a spinner on the main screen because it is trying to pull in any new data from your activity or sleep tracker's database. So if you sync your tracker first and then open the Morpheus app, Morpheus will pull in the most updated sleep and steps info from your tracker.
For more information about tracking steps and sleep visit the link below:
Starting The Recovery Test:
- Turn on the M5 by pressing the side power button once.
- Use the touchscreen to toggle to the TEST interface and press the side button to confirm.
- Allow the M5 to find your resting heart rate. If for any reason it does not find it the first time and it times out, tap the touchscreen to find your heart rate again.
- Once the M5 finds your heart rate you will see it on the screen with HRV in the upper left corner.
- Next, open the Morpheus app and select "TEST" from the middle of the home screen.
- Connect the app to the M5 and then press START.
NOTE: It is very important to remain completely still and breathe normally during the 2:30 recovery test.
When the test has finished your phone should vibrate to let you know it's done.
- Answer the recovery questionnaire by using the slider scales under each question.
NOTE: The questionnaire is both best to worst, and worst to best. Ex. rate your sleep would be a 1 for the worst night of sleep and a five for the best, soreness would be a 1 for not sore at all to a 5 for the most sore.
- Press Calculate My Recovery. Morpheus will crunch all the numbers and provide you with a recovery score % for the day.
Once this has been done, your personalized heart rate zones for that day have been synced to your M5. Your M5 is now fully ready for heart rate training on this day.
Press the blue OK button to continue.
To exit TEST mode on the M5, press the side button one time. Be sure to do this to save battery life!